Thursday, January 6, 2011

The story of my guitar

My guitar is a custom made guitar from the Twelfth Fret guitar store.  I found it on the side of the road.

My guitar is a maple bolt on neck with a rosewood fretboard. It is a strat copy guitar.

Here is the story of how I found my guitar: I was walking down the street  with my friend, and I saw a really dirty banged up guitar on the side of the road. so I'm like whoa this guitar looks pretty cool, I could clean it up and put it in my room or something. So I ran to the guitar and took it home.

My uncle is a very good guitar player and he said that he wanted me to take it up to his place so he could take a look at it. well he cleaned it up and managed to fix it. so now it works perfectly and it's my main electric guitar!

No comments:

Post a Comment