Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome to my guitar life

I started playing guitar on Saturday September  4, 2010.

what happened was... I wanted to try out my new guitar before I went back to school so I asked my uncle (who is a very experienced musician) to show me a few chords and a riff or two. I found fooling around with the guitar was a lot of fun, I then decided to take the guitar with me home.

I found guitar a lot of fun so I decided to learn a couple of beginner songs. The first riff I learned was the riff to "seven nation army" by The White Stripes. A couple weeks later I learned the whole song.
I then learned "come as you are" by Nirvana. Then "Iron man" by Black Sabbath. Next I learned the riff to "crazy train" by Ozzy Osbourne. I kept on learning easy beginner songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment